A carefully restored traditional English trawler from 1971, she is a charming and very comfortable classic vessel, proven for sturdy stability and seaworthy capacities that are above average for her dimensions.
Outside at the stern the is a shady area with table and benches, ideal for a light meal and wine tasting. At the bow-end a comfortable solarium area to enjoy the views and get a tan.
Inside there is the bridge area with a cosy living room and a forward cabin with a passenger WC. At the stern end is the service area. The on-board equipment and navigation aids, mainly the safety, help, rescue and comfort, exceed the required by law and reinforce the excellent service aboard.
Registry: Porto do Douro (2018)
Design: Naval M. Murray (1971)
Built By: Viking Marine, at Morris and Lorrimer shipyard ( Sandbank, England)
Classification: Dervaig 38 (Support vessel for North Sea platforms and ships)
Certified: Lloyds 100 A1 (Oceanic Navigation)
- Length – 11,48m by 3,50 wide
- Capacity 14 pax (12 + 2 crew)
- Draft – 1,03m (allowing safe navigation on the full course of the Douro waterway)
- 2 General Motors Bedford 330M, 6 cylinders 98Hp each
- Transmission twin screw stainless steel with bronze propellers
- Cruise speed – 8 knots
Services: Bar | kitchen and ATM